Invasion of Iraq

Which country was the military aggressor in the Invasion of Iraq?

• Iraq was the aggressor because they attacked the United States.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steerpike

Registered Member
errmm....is it not obvious..

unless are we talking about the Iraqi attack on dollar imperialism?
The poll answers have the definition of "aggressor" built in for the truth-phobes here. :lol:

So no we see who has the character to speak truth on this.

Bananas

Endangered Species
I see "military".

there should be another two options,
  • Iraq was the agressor as they invaded Kuwait

• Kuwait was the agressor as they attacked Iraq

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Fantastic. I love the politically slanted question, and even better the slanted answers :rolleyes: I choose none of the above. We didn't "invade" Iraq. We invaded a nation that gave safe haven to and harbored terrorists.

Last edited:

Steerpike

Registered Member
Fantastic. I love the politically slanted question, and even better the slanted answers :rolleyes: I choose none of the above. We didn't "invade" Iraq. We invaded a nation that gave safe haven and harbored terrorists.
The answers are not slanted. They merely have the definition of "aggressor" built in. The United States invaded Iraq and your attempt at denial is an indictment of yourself.

Last edited:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Dude... we are not at war with Iraq. We are at war with a nationless enemy that is in Iraq. Stop living in 2003.

Steerpike

Registered Member
Dude... we are not at war with Iraq. We are at war with a nationless enemy that is in Iraq. Stop living in 2003.
If the United States is at war in Iraq, then the United States must have invaded Iraq to be fighting in Iraq. :rolleyes:

Your unwillingness to just be honest and truthful about this does not enhance your credibility.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
If the United States is at war in Iraq, then the United States must have invaded Iraq to be fighting in Iraq. :rolleyes:

Your unwillingness to just be honest and truthful about this does not enhance your credibility.
:lol:

You make me laugh, just like most liberals do.

Obviously we had to "invade" the nation to get to the terrorists. Like I have mentioned though and you consistently fail to realize is we are NOT at war with the nation of Iraq, we are at war with the terrorists in that nation. How are we supposed to get them? Osmosis?

Your question is slanted in your favor. I like how you threw in that last little tid-bit in the second option :rolleyes: Which is silly because we aren't at war with Iraq, like I have mentioned a few times already. That my friend is a biased poll, and a biased question. Stop slanting things to get the answer you want.