TV Invader Zim

Hey, has anyone on here seen Invader Zim? It's about an alien named Zim who's trying to take over the world and his goofy robot sidekick, GIR. His arch-enemy is a big-headed boy named Dib, who is obsessed with the paranormal. I love this show, it is so stupid it's hilarious!

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Haha this show used to come on Nickelodeon back in the day.

I love the little robot, he's so random and just funny as hell....

I also love how the leader of the aliens only dominates the universe in search of SNACKS!

This show was kick ass =D

Shooting_Palanx

I loved that one episode where GIR went crazy when Zim took the video tape out and he screamed his lungs out for ages.....and than all of a sudden he just went to sleep lol...

Made me giggle haha!

LOL, that reminds me of my six-year-old sister. She goes all crazy and then-zonk! I love that episode "GIR Goes Crazy and Stuff" when GIR became smart for a while. "Your methods are stupid, your progress has been stupid, your intelligence is stupid! For the good of the mission, you must be terminated!" "Target found, eliminate moron!" ROFL!

Shooting_Palanx

AHAHAHAHAHA!

LOVED THAT EPISODE!

One of my favorites would have to be when Dib tries to get into his dads building, but he couldn't...so he had to go through all this shit to get in only to get thrown out haha!

Shooting_Palanx

Haha! Yeah she's so bad ass....

Like that one episode where she was waiting in line to get this super ultra game she loved, only for this kid to jump in front of her and get the last copy, than the whole episode revolved around her giving the boy hell!

Man she is so evil!

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
I own all the episodes including the ever coveted pilot episode. I also have a ton of merchandise hiding around my house. That being said I love the show.

I'm thinking of getting a GIR dog plush. I love GIR! He's one of the best characters in that show! Invader Zim rocks, especially GIR! By the way, remember the episode where Dib throws a muffin at Zim? That one cracked me the heck up!

Last edited: