• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Introudction thread in the introduction forum - originality is fantastic

Bowen

So I was referred here by someone that kept telling me how "gr8" the members were and asked me to introduce myself and what not. I must say the site itself is pretty God damned impressive from a technical standpoint.

Oh yes, and of course :lick: :shifteyes: :tired: :cry: :p :mad: :lol: ;)

Bliss

Sally Twit
Hi and welcome. It's a really good forum and I hope to see you posting as much as me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I told you the forums are impressive. Now lets hope your going to be an active member here. I know what your capable of and you have a lot of knowledge when it comes to movies so hopefully I'll see you there often. Enjoy yourself and i'll see you around.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Welcome to the the site Bowen. Were a great bunch of people that love to discuss and debate about all kinds of things. Hopefully you can become a regular contributor at GF so these forums can continue to grow in a positive way. See ya around the boards.

viLky

ykLiv
Is your name from a character from Star Ocean? Or was that Bowman... hmm...

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay! :D

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I haven't been here long but I can attest that there are lots of great members here. Welcome!

Iris

rainbow 11!
Hey, welcome to the site! There really are some great members here. Myself being the best!

Vegito728

Registered Member
So I was referred here by someone that kept telling me how "gr8" the members were and asked me to introduce myself and what not. I must say the site itself is pretty God damned impressive from a technical standpoint.

Oh yes, and of course :lick: :shifteyes: :tired: :cry: :p :mad: :lol: ;)
Dude, you're totally using the wrong smilies. It's all about this one: :spin:

BTW, welcome to GF.