Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ellie, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Ellie

Ellie Registered Member

Hello everyone :hi:
    My name's Ellie, I'm suffering from a horrible case of cabin fever since being injured at work and stuck home for the past week. Still have a minimum of 5 weeks to go before I'm "allowed" to go back to work, so I figured I'd try and find somewhere to occupy some of my time.

2. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here. What are some of your interests?

3. Ellie

Ellie Registered Member

Thank you.
    Most of my time is spent working or with my animals (I've got four dogs, four horses, one rabbit and one cat), the rest is divided up between reading, movies, candle making and floral arranging.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey welcome. What types of books do you read?

5. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Wow, lots of animals, pretty cool. Candle making? Pretty interesting. Do you do that as a hobby or sell them? Or both?

6. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Welcome to the forums Ellie.
    Hope you feel better soon. :)
    And if you find yourself coming back here after you go back to work, don't worry. It'll just mean that you've become addicted. Oh, and there's no cure as of yet.

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi Ellie,
    welcome to the forum :)
    you love animals? so do i ! especially dogs!
    is Ellie your first and only name? mine is Elida but friends call me Elly. lol.

c u around.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums Elle, you found the right place to occupy your time, because there's a lot of different subjects you can discuss about here at GF. It seems like your an interesting person so it will be a pleasure reading your post.

9. Ellie

Ellie Registered Member

Thanks everyone!
    To answer questions, I'm mostly into true crime, sci-fi, thriller and horror books, but I'll read anything that's laying around.
    Candle making is mostly just a hobby. They make great gifts and I also burn a lot of candles. I've been asked to make large orders and haven't refused them yet.
    I was born Elizabeth. I've been a tomboy my whole life and went by Eli, until a professor in my freshman year read Eli as Ellie, and it stuck. It's a good name lol.