Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DoctorAbhorcosm, May 4, 2008.

1. DoctorAbhorcosm

DoctorAbhorcosm Registered Member

Hey all,
    Just found this forum while looking for something to amuse me in the long hours I spend on the computer; this looked the most suitable to me. Not to much youngsters, not to much old people, doesn't seem to be any cocky pricks here, or self absorbed posters. Looks like the place for me :]

I live on the coast of Massachusetts, (USA) in a rather small, boring town. I've been playing drums for 5 or so years, and have a Taye TourPro set with a mix of Zildjian and Sabian cymbals. I'm in a hard rock band named Mental Switchboard. We mostly practice, and get the occasional real gig mixed in with various school gigs.
    I LOVE photography, and the internets. Spend most of my time on the pc either on Photoshop, Cybernations, Tribal Wars, and now hopefully this!

Hope to get to know a few of you,
    -DA (Chris)

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh you'll find them or they'll probably find you!

And welcome of course.

3. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey nice intro. It looks like you'll fit right in here. We're a friendly bunch for the most part. :)

I'm into photography myself and I know there are several musicians here.

So do you live near the ocean? Do you surf or any of that?

5. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

how bout skate board?

6. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

First impression, your a cool dude.

Playing for 5 years, pretty cool. How old are you? Will you grace us by posting some of your music? :) Im a trumpet player and...someone who likes music? yeah.

And some of your pictures too. Im not into photography, but id love to see some of your stuff.

Stick around dude.
    ------
    Nice sig btw, did you make it?

Last edited: May 4, 2008
  7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, that was a very nice intro, hopefully all your post are going to well thought out like that one. You'll find amazing members and discussions around here, so stick around and you'll what I mean.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Welcome, you seem pretty cool. I like that you're in a band. Tell me a bit more about that, how did you group up etc?

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to forum dude, I'll just call you Dr.Ab.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Is Cybernations that browser-based game... or something else?

Welcome to the forum, dood, and have a blast!