Introduction

S

Sophia Dreamice

Well, I am Sophia Dreamice, ^^' Um, yeah, I'm new here, and i hope to be around for awhile. I'm a very likable person, I guess ^^; Um, if you wanna know anything just ask me, kay?

Welcome to our community, keep active and post all over the place, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. Maybe tell us a little about yourself... where are you from? what are some of your interests? all that good stuff.

I'm going to suggest you choose a darker color font though, as that light pink is a bit of a strain.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to Fusion Central a growing community on the internet. Glad to see you've decided to join us. Hopefully you'll become an active an elite member here. Once again welcome and i'll see ya around.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I got another girl to join yay!^^; Well Sophia I do hope that u enjoy it here since this is something that ur not use to, these ppl are mostly sports addicted and such >>; But I think u will still like it here eitherway*hands a bag of candy* Enjoy ur welcoming prize!

S

Sophia Dreamice

Oohh Candy! xD And I'm sure I'll get along just fine <<' I need to get a little more into sports.

Now as for myself, I'm from NY, um my insterests are my horde of kitties, Reading, and listening to good music, plus um, talking online with my friends

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you want to know more about sports I am the right person to talk too. There's a few sports fans on Fusion central, but I like to consider myself who as the best knowledge in all sports on these forums.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
Welcome to the neighborhood. Cats are great. We have games and anime to talk about too. Don't get the idea that sports is all we have.