• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Introducing the Motus MST-R American Sport Tourer

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Based in Birmingham, Alabama, Motus Motor Cycles set out to design a one of a kind monster. They birthed the American Sport Tourer. Fairly lightweight, sporty handling, cross country comfort, and a hardcore motor, were the basis for this beast. What emerged from their work is the Motus MST-R. Weighing in at 530lbs (none too shabby for a touring bike), and packing a 160HP, 115lb-ft 1.6l OHV V4, they have done what they set out to do. They expect to release this beast upon the public in a year or so, and have been posting showing prototypes for several months now. I think this is a bike to look forward to.
Motus American Sport Tour 2011 - California - YouTube
Who doesn't love that exhaust note?

anderson24

Registered Member
Awesome:) Combination of Sports and touring vehicle i believe:) What I have observed in touring vehicle is that the wheel radius is small, in this case its radius is bigger like sport bike.