Introducing: The "Hentai" Soda, Safe for work!

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Merc, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, you read that correctly and no, the link is safe for work.

Grapevines: Ah, The Delicious Taste Of Tentacle Rape

[​IMG]

Tentacle Grape is a caffienated grape soda that Mnemosyne is targeting at gamers, cosplayers, and comic book fans. It is also perhaps the best name I've ever seen for a product you actually ingest. You can currently pre-order the soda (pre-ordering soda?) in six-packs for $15.99 plus shipping from the drink's website, with each order before January 5th eligible for free Tentacle Grape bumper stickers or condoms (soda pre-order bonuses?).

I can't figure out what's funnier. The fact that some company decided this would be a worthy business pursuit, or the fact that condoms are pre-order gifts. People who buy this soda are not going have use for condoms as flesh lights do not require protection.

Seriously, what will people think of next?

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I would feel so ashamed drinking one of those. Plus the amount of coloring in there is probably lethal.

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I think I have to order it on the sheer idiocy of it all

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

5. Merc

You do realize that by being a girl and saying that in the wrong place (I.E.: creepy message boards), you will be stalked, right?

:lol:

Just think of the people who would enjoy that stuff and then imagine their faces when they learn that there are women who would willingly drink something glorifying animated rape.

Just saying.

:coffee:

6. Pugz

Stalk away! :D

Character limit!

7. Merc

Haha, I'm no Kos4ever, so don't worry (Stalker from FC, my fellow GF'ers). Besides, it'd be too expensive since I'm on another continent, but your offer is intriguing Pugz.

:sailor:

8. Pugz

If i skip across the pond again i'll let you know. XD

9. Merc

Only you would offer a chance at stalking, wouldn't you?

10. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Congrats Cons, you are now Pugz's next official stalker!

As for the product...heck, I'd give it a shot.