TV Introducing someone to Only Fools and Horses?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by WesJones87, Jun 10, 2009.

1. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

So here's the deal. I know someone who has never watched much Only Fools and Horses. They say they cannot remember much of what they saw so they cannot remember whether they actually liked it or not.

I'm stuck as to which episode to show them to get them back into the series, so I wondered which ones you would recommend? I want to try and avoid anything from the first series if possible. I like them all, but not everyone can get into the first series.

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I'd say the christmas special one where they dress up as batman and robin. Single funniest moment in television history! :p

YouTube - only Fools and Horses

Probably my favourite episode all round though is when del enters rodney into the painting competition to win a holiday, and rodney has to pretend to be 14. Brilliant episode! :lol:

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

The Jolly Boys outing is one of my favourites or definitely the Batman and Robin episode Wall-e mentioned. Also, I don't remember the episode but that moment where Del goes to lean on the bar but it's been lifted is worth watching for that moment alone!

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Haha, that's what I was thinking of when I read the OP. So yeah, ditto.