Introducing: My appreciation day

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Merc, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yes folks, it's finally here, a holiday for yours truly. It's a day to celebrate me, The Mercenary, as a user, a moderator, and a totally cool dude. Rep, gifts, and comments are all appreciated. I also plan on giving away points to those that appreciate me most.

I also plan to appoint members to my new group, "The Union Against Shitty Members." It's an exclusive group that will only be accessible via personal invitation. Only 4 will be appointed

More to come as the day approaches. Mark your calendars children, the only holiday that comes close to Jesus's birthday, is only 3 days away.

2. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

-_- ill bribe them aswell, make sure you check out Tan day on the 30th of september, my day will be so much better. haha

3. Merc

This isn't about competition between mods, this is about knowing how much ass moderators kick :)

I will contribute to your day, don't you worry. I are a supermod, I will come bearing gifts.

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Well here's a perk for you:

This post entitles you to one (1) ego-stroking at your discretion, including in the middle of any thread.

Kaz

5. Circle_One

Circle_One Guest

Now this I totally agree with. I'm a mod on another forum and we definitely rock.

Can't wait for Merc Appreciation Day. I'm very excited!

6. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Dude I will celebrate as much as a 15 year old can. I'm looking forward to this.

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Merc is an awesome possum. He deserves lots of rep and points, and roughly two thirds of a bar of chocolate... Three cheers for Merc, on this auspicious occasion!

Edit: BAM! Bumped you up to that third rep block!

8. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Erm...can I celebrate by kicking ass on Syndicate? Or Cannon Fodder? Or maybe one of the two Eye of the Beholder games I have?

9. Merc

I just had a brilliant thought . . . I should lure an unsuspecting troll and we'll just flat-out roast him! A real flame-broiling, if you know what I mean. We're not talking IntheNet type flaming, we're talking Piccolo x2, on crack type flaming, flaming of epic proportions.

Nah, I don't agree with it either. It was fun to think about for a moment though.

10. Merc

BUMP

So yeah, due to personal reasons, I didn't do what I planned on doing today, so it will end up being another day sometime. Sorry.