Introducing: My appreciation day

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yes folks, it's finally here, a holiday for yours truly. It's a day to celebrate me, The Mercenary, as a user, a moderator, and a totally cool dude. Rep, gifts, and comments are all appreciated. I also plan on giving away points to those that appreciate me most.

I also plan to appoint members to my new group, "The Union Against Shitty Members." It's an exclusive group that will only be accessible via personal invitation. Only 4 will be appointed

More to come as the day approaches. Mark your calendars children, the only holiday that comes close to Jesus's birthday, is only 3 days away.

BigBlue

----------------------
-_- ill bribe them aswell, make sure you check out Tan day on the 30th of september, my day will be so much better. haha

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
This isn't about competition between mods, this is about knowing how much ass moderators kick :)

I will contribute to your day, don't you worry. I are a supermod, I will come bearing gifts.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Well here's a perk for you:

This post entitles you to one (1) ego-stroking at your discretion, including in the middle of any thread.

Kaz

C

Circle_One

The Mercenary said:
This isn't about competition between mods, this is about knowing how much ass moderators kick :)

I will contribute to your day, don't you worry. I are a supermod, I will come bearing gifts.
Now this I totally agree with. I'm a mod on another forum and we definitely rock.

Can't wait for Merc Appreciation Day. I'm very excited!

Vegito728

Registered Member
Dude I will celebrate as much as a 15 year old can. I'm looking forward to this.

Merc is an awesome possum. He deserves lots of rep and points, and roughly two thirds of a bar of chocolate... Three cheers for Merc, on this auspicious occasion!

Edit: BAM! Bumped you up to that third rep block!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I just had a brilliant thought . . . I should lure an unsuspecting troll and we'll just flat-out roast him! A real flame-broiling, if you know what I mean. We're not talking IntheNet type flaming, we're talking Piccolo x2, on crack type flaming, flaming of epic proportions.

Nah, I don't agree with it either. It was fun to think about for a moment though.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
BUMP

So yeah, due to personal reasons, I didn't do what I planned on doing today, so it will end up being another day sometime. Sorry.