• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Introducing...Cocca

C

Cocca

Hey all. My name is Cocca. I live in Connecticut but go to Marist College in Poughkeepsie, NY. I hope to major in Business with a concentration in Finance and minor in psychology. School is alright, espcially when there is alcohal involved. I run track here and it takes up a lot of my time. I'm a huge Celtics and Patriots fan. I also have to admit that I am a fan of professional wrestling, as embarassing as it is it's true. I hope for some good talk.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you have decided to join my forums, hopefully you'll become an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Hey! An intro that's longer than "hi, I'm new"!

Welcome! It's good to have someone join who takes the time to actually type a little something about themself out if they bother to post an intro. (+1 karma)

You used the word "chill" for your mood. (-1 karma)
What a shitty word.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
at least he didn't use something like "everything's tight" :D

welcome bud

K

Kai

Hey, i'm new here too, and i'm glad u came to join, and i hope u have a great time here!

B

Bio248

i was reading the name and then thinking to myself "more girls?", then i looked at the gender sign and read the rest of the post and went "aw.."

but oh well, youll do for now :D welcome ;)