Intro!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Blake02, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Blake02

Blake02 Registered Member

Hey all! How ya doing? Whats the haps?

So, I'm new here, I was referred by CGSA. My name is Blake, I'm 19 years old and currently at university. I enjoy all things, so I am pretty keen to get amongst the forums! So anyway, thats me. Ask any questions or whatever.

Have a good one!

2. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Oh, another piece if riffraff eh, well, if you're anything like CGSA, I know I won't like, she's such a whore!

Just kidding! Lol. She's a good time, and I'm sure you will be too. Enjoy yourself and happy posting.

3. Blake02

Blake02 Registered Member

Thanks very much for the welcome, SmelNick!

4. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Whoop whoop!!!

Welcome Blake. I am thrilled that you decided to join! Good times ahead. I should maybe have given you the heads up about Smelnick being a bit rough around the edges, but he is really just still mad at me for turning down his offer of marriage!!! :lol:

Dammit Smel - he didn't know that about me!! :rolleyes: anyway, guess he would have found out soon enough anyways!! :D

Blake - for those who don't know you yet, share with us where you are from, what are your interests and hobbies?

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  5. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Welcome to the machine, Blake. Being a friend of Curious, you'll probably fit in with the rest of us patients seamlessly.

idisrsly likes this.
  6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hello Blake, welcome to GF!

I haven't heard anyone say 'what's the haps' in years hahaha

idisrsly likes this.
  7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome Blake!

It's always fun when the regulars invite their friends on the forums. I'm sure your going to enjoy yourself a whole lot.

See ya around.

idisrsly likes this.
  8. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Hi and welcome Blake, hope you'll fit in. But if you are anything like Curious you'll have no trouble at all. :)

idisrsly likes this.
  9. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome, Blake! Glad to have you here. I heart CGSA, so I trust you'll be awesome as well.

idisrsly likes this.
  10. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Hey hey!

Hope you have as much fun around here as CGSA does, maybe not as much mischeif though eh?!

Welcome!

xxx

idisrsly likes this.