Intro!

Blake02

Registered Member
Hey all! How ya doing? Whats the haps?

So, I'm new here, I was referred by CGSA. My name is Blake, I'm 19 years old and currently at university. I enjoy all things, so I am pretty keen to get amongst the forums! So anyway, thats me. Ask any questions or whatever.

Have a good one!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Oh, another piece if riffraff eh, well, if you're anything like CGSA, I know I won't like, she's such a whore!

Just kidding! Lol. She's a good time, and I'm sure you will be too. Enjoy yourself and happy posting.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Whoop whoop!!!

Welcome Blake. I am thrilled that you decided to join! Good times ahead. I should maybe have given you the heads up about Smelnick being a bit rough around the edges, but he is really just still mad at me for turning down his offer of marriage!!! :lol:

Oh, another piece if riffraff eh, well, if you're anything like CGSA, I know I won't like, she's such a whore!
Dammit Smel - he didn't know that about me!! :rolleyes: anyway, guess he would have found out soon enough anyways!! :D

Blake - for those who don't know you yet, share with us where you are from, what are your interests and hobbies?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Blake!

It's always fun when the regulars invite their friends on the forums. I'm sure your going to enjoy yourself a whole lot.

See ya around.