Intro

Hellllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm chris. My basic interests would be: baseball, baseball, baseball and baseball.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome Chris to Fusion Central a place we like to call home away from home. Glad to see another Baseball fan join us here at FC. Our Baseball section as been quite active as of late and hopefully you'll be able to keep the trend going. We also have other great sections that might peak your interest. So make sure to check those out as well. Anywho that's all from for now. I look forward in having great Baseball Debates and Discussions with you in the near future. Enjoy your stay here and i'll see ya around. Later.

S

soberdennis

Hi. I am new. Invited here from another forum which specifically deals with baseball.
Just a few tidbits
1. I grew up in New York and am a lifelong Yankee, Giant, Knick, and Ranger/Islander fan.
2. For 27 years I have lived in San Diego and follow the Padres and Chargers now, too.
3. I love all sports and can talk about most of them with the best.
4. I also love all kinds of trivia. In any number of subjects.

That's enough for now.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums Dennis. It seems like you're going to be a great member, that's if you stay active. I am sure if you give Fusion Central a chance you're going to like them a whole lot. I am also a big sports fan, so hopefully I'll see you a lot if those sections.

With such diverse interests, you must be an interesting guy! I'm sure you're a hit at parties.

The sports section will love you though, so welcome to FC.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Welcome, Kid!

Welcome, Dennis.

I'm not much of a sports fan. I do support a few teams, but I don't watch the games. Haha, so we probably won't see much of each other around the forum. ^^;