Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HeeroYuy, Apr 22, 2006.

1. HeeroYuy

HeeroYuy Guest

So, I think only two of you know me. The two that know me know me from waay back when, in DB3K land. Pretty much the begining of my internet adventure and message board addiction. Yeah.

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

Same man...that was my first forum, first time i really started gettin on the comp for 6 hrs straight, etc. lol good times good TIMES

aite guys, nother oldie, this ones a mad oldie lol

welcome bro

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums man. Me bLuR and Heero Yuy go way back. You know when I talk about DB3K all the time about all the great wars we had well this guy created them with is partener in crime Zechs. I am so happy you decided to join these forum man. I am sure you'll love them and I am also sure you'll make them interesting. See ya around.

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

*pokes*

Welcome fellow Gundam Wing fan and noob! Enjoy your stay and don't piss off the mods, we're really scary!

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow Pugz take that back lol. He might be a newbie here bu he's really far from a newbie in the forum world. This is the not the type of person who will cause shit....wait what am I talking about he started great wars at DB3K lol. Don't worry guys he'll be a great member.

6. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Fine i take it back....don't piss me off, I'M scary ^__^

7. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Lol you only gotta watch out for Pugz. She can get scary it you make her mad. But welcome have fun post lots.;)

8. HeeroYuy

HeeroYuy Guest

Thanks mangs, imma go check out the boards now