• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Intra or Extra

thealigator

Registered Member
Before I begin, an extract from the ever wonderful Wikipedia:

Extraversion

Extraverts tend to enjoy human interactions and to be enthusiastic, talkative, assertive, and gregarious. Extraverts are energized and thrive off being around other people. They take pleasure in activities that involve large social gatherings, such as parties, community activities, public demonstrations, and business or political groups

Introversion

Introverts often take pleasure in solitary activities such as reading, writing, using computers, hiking and fishing. The archetypal artist, writer, sculptor, engineer, composer and inventor are all highly introverted. An introvert is likely to enjoy time spent alone and find less reward in time spent with large groups of people, though they may enjoy interactions with close friends. Trust is usually an issue of significance: a virtue of utmost importance to introverts is choosing a worthy companion.

Wikipedia
I am very much an introvert. I didn't used to be. I used to be much more outgoing and much less isolated. I am not even sure how it happened to be perfectly honest. It's not like I woke up one morning and thought "people are barstards!" and stopped wanting to spend time with people or become a social out cast and to be fair I am not. I spend time with people. I enjoy spending time with people, I just find it exhausting and need to take time out for myself to recharge.

Where you do fall?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mostly introverted but a little on the extroverted side. I enjoy my alone time, going on the computer but I also like to be around people some. I occasionally like to go to large gatherings to catch up on what's going on with everyone, meet new people and have a good time. Its not something I would want to do even on a monthly basis, more two or three times a year.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Definitely an introvert. Always been tough for me to express my feelings publicly but I try to work on that. I wouldn't consider myself a loner or anything - although I absolutely need my share of alone time - but I do my best to socialize more.