Interview on the street.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllyDicious, Apr 24, 2010.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Does it happen to you that an interviewer comes by chance and asks you any question while you're walking on the street?
    If yes, do you usually accept to answer or you get away?
    If no, is there a reason why you don't like being interviewed that way??

I ask this because a few friends run away as soon as they see someone with a camera and microphone coming to interview them.
    They're afraid they won't look good on the camera :lol: or that maybe they don't know if they'll answer the question right.

:shifteyes:

Usually, I don't reject.

You?

2. Gwargedd

Gwargedd Registered Member

I have to say I don't like my photo being taken. Just yesterday I was asked if I could pose for a photo at a community event. In short my answer was no as people from work tend to do things to photos found in the paper (including me) as a joke to the person in the photo. IE blow it up and make face masks for all to wear when you are at work.

I do not mind giving an opinon if asked though.

3. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Interesting question. I have been "interviewed" once for my local news branch when I was 11 at my local fair. I would love to be interviewed if asked.

4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

The only time I have ever been asked to do an interview randomly was when I was about 11 and me and my brother were playing at a park when we were on holiday. It had just been built and they wanted the kids opinions. They took our photo too and put it in the paper. But i've never been randomly approached other than that one time.

5. Moonwalk

Moonwalk New Member

Mostly just annoying people from a supermarket asking me dumb questions, so no, I don't like it. x3

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I've never been interviewed on the street, I don't even think I've ever seen it happening. I always get people coming up and trying to sell or talk about something though, they are everywhere in my city.
    Anyway, I would probably run away from an interviewer. I doubt I would know what to say and most likely get camera shy.

7. nicolenicky

nicolenicky Registered Member

I dont know i probably would just keep walking this hasnt happen to me yet.. but i would probably feel like im being ambushed lol

8. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

One time at college someone with the local newspaper stopped me on campus and asked to ask me a question. I said, sure.

They asked me, and no I'm not kidding, how many times I showered over the course of a week. In college it was probably 5 or 6 times but I think I said 7 haha.

9. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I was only ever approached once when I was 10. I was with two friends and a teenager with a microphone and another with a camera said they wanted to ask us our opinion on graffiti (I think...). It was televised a few weeks later on cable tv. And all my classmates were envious :lol: I never actually got to see it myself since I didn't have cable.

10. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

Being the attention whore that I am, I would accept immediately and try to be as interesting as possible to make it on tv/in the newspaper/or whatever im being interviewed for.