Internet Super Heroes.

There have been more than a few overnight celebrities on the tinterpipes over the years. Some went as quickly as they appeared and others live on as legends.

For whatever reason, who is your all time favourite internet 'star'?

--

One of the earlier entries: The Star Wars Kid. He's had more parody dedicated to him than any other I believe I've seen, including some real gems.

YouTube - Star Wars kid Drunken Jedi

As of 27 November 2006 it was estimated by The Viral Factory that the videos had been viewed over 900 million times, making it the most popular "viral video" on the Internet.
The poor fella was subject to a lot of real life abuse from this episode but he did his part in helping the phenomenon evolve and inadvertently raised millions of smiles.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
First off I regret watching that video, it's one of the most stupid things I've ever seen.

Now back to the topic. Even though he's bigger now, but he only became famous because of what he did on the Internet, so I have to go with Kimbo Slice. He's famous on youtube for his backyard brawls.

:lol: Apologies B_R. You're right, that wasn't very appropriate. Bliss just enjoys me mimicing his Christian Bale type voice. Although internet stars are generically OTT in stupidity, that's probably a bit much. I'll switch it with some a little more respectable.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Rick Astley. Yup

But hes more like a Super Villain I suppose. :lol: