Internet & Family.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Who else deals with the Internet in your family, besides you? More or less than you?
(if you don't live with your family, who used to use it more?)

In my family, just me. my parents just don't really care about it and don't know much about its usage and put it on the ignore list. :shifteyes:

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
I use it, my little brothers, my aunt, my boyfriend, my dad, my dad's girlfriend, my grandparents, my sister & her family.

Yeah, a lot of my family uses the internet. Probably less than I use it, but still.. they use it quite a bit. :p

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
All my family use the internet, but nowhere near as much as me. Which is why I pay for the extra usage, as we get capped rates here, and not unlimited access.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
@Jas
woha. niiiiice. even grandparents. :D
[curious, what do you grandparents do over the internet besides checking the email and talking on skype, i guess?]

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
Haha, I don't even think they know what Skype is. But they use it for email, to get recipes, to play poker.. to stay in touch with other family through messengers and such. :)

angelfeather

Registered Member
all my family from my grandparents to my parents, sisters,....also my niece, but they don't live with me

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
@Jas
but why don't you tell them what skype is when it's the easiest thing to stick with and tell them to abandon messenger lol.

My mum and dad use the internet for work, nothing else really. The grandparents (well, only one set of them) use it for emails and the occasional youtube video. My brother is online too but not anywhere near as much as me, I'm guessing. I don't live with him or any of them any more though.