Internet down, What do you do

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by icegoat63, Aug 9, 2008.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

My Internet Provider is down here at my house, has been for almost 4 days now. They'd promised it'd be back up & running by 4am this morning. Thing is its still dead. Ive had a wicked itch to play my online games all week and just havent been able to, its crazy how the single player games have gotten so boring when you've become used to playing them online.

So what do you do in these situations to cope when your internet is down?

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Actually if my internet was down I'd be in much much better shape but as it stands now I have 2 drives sitting on my desk one hanging out of my base that I'm working on and 2 in my base that aren't working and a motherboard that is failing. So be thankful it is just your internet. I need to get this new router up and running today so at least I can use my tablet when/if this POS goes down again.

3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I go and Play video games with the boys and yard work (I know Major excitement) or mess around in my office or workshop.

I don't have to worry all that much about the net being down for me, I have satellite internet. All net all the time!

4. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

Typically my only net time at home is at night after everyone else is asleep, so when it's down I'll usually read or write instead of winding down in front of the computer. Drives me crazy when it's down though...knowing that I can't get on makes the desire to do so even stronger.

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

If my internet goes down then I can't get on GF, :shocked: I know how much of a bummer that is. But other than that I really don't play online games so I'd be fine as far as gaming goes for the most part, I love single player games.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'll hang out with family more, do chores that I was suppose to do, but don't due to being online, play console games, listen to music, watch TV, hang out with pets or relax in the sun.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Sit there and stare at the screen mindlessly while resetting my modem over and over and over hoping that will somehow fix it.

I can't say that that works but sometimes the internet comes back. Coincidence? Who knows.

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

[​IMG]

Plug that shit back in.

9. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Sit here and wait. ;)

10. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

play pokeymans, Play Mana Khemia, Edit AMVs, draw, do homework.

Not in that order