Internet and Weather

Turbo

Registered Member
Yesterday it was brutal hear. Snow early morning, freezing rain all day, and cold. This seemed to knock out my net yesterday for the whole day.

Has this happened to anyone else and why the hell does it happen?

snowflake

Registered Member
I seem to have problems when it's really warm. When i log on i get disconnected alot, normally have to wait around and hour before i can get back online. No idea why though.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
We seem to have a pretty solid connection here. I've never had problems no matter how much it snows or how hot it gets.

Turbo

Registered Member
its weird cause the net work at 1AM when it started snowing but was out by the time i woke up at noon....we only had a few inches of snow but than it rained. maybe something got flooded

Iris

rainbow 11!
Well, not yesterday, but Tuesday it was really foggy for the entire day/night. At work we called it zombie weather and on the news it was saying that it was going to be partly cloudy with a slight chance of zombies lol

My internet is fine during the bad weather but on a sunny 80 degree day with a nice breeze I get no internet ???

Blueyes

Registered Member
Weather doesn't affect mine but thunderstorms affect the entire house as it will cut my power off so then I don't have the internet lol Gotta love substandard electrical.