• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Internet Addiction Test

Rohitpatel

Registered Member
Would you like to use this Test? Than i will give best link where you can check yourself. Also please put your scores and comments too.

Internet Addiction Test (IAT)

Here is mine.
Your Score: 39

Results:
You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

Alan

Registered Member
Thanks for the link! I have a brother who always sits before the computer and keeps on browsing..I will ask him to take test to make him recongnise that he is addicted to internet. If the result is positive then i would be happy really...

gabsmom123

I am not even going to take this test because I will probably score a 100 because I am so addicted I just have to find a way to break the addiction.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I took a look at some of the first few questions and decided I better not take this test. I would surely have to lie to myself if I took it. I don't want a 100% lol.

garfield

Your Score: 12

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

... okay.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
10. How often do you block out disturbing thoughts about your life with soothing thoughts of the Internet?:lol:

hahaha okey......soothing thoughts huh?

I didn't take the test either but was amused at some of the questions, this one I was most amused at :D

yea next time I am searching for something and can't seem to find it cuz I am obviously not using the right search words.....I'll remember how soothing it is....:confused:

Fantasy

The White Wolf
Score - 45

Hm, I expected, at the very least, to get over 50%.
Oh well, my social life's still non-existant, I answered 4 or 5 for the majority of those questions...

Gwiz

Registered Member
I'm an online junkie but I didn't take the test and I would I would score pretty high by looking over the first few questions.