• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Internet Addiction Test

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I found this a while ago. The questions are kind of dumb but I thought it would be fun for us to see what it thinks of our various addictions. I scored a 40 and that seems a bit low for me.

20 – 49 points: You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

50 -79 points: You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

80 – 100 points: Your Internet usage is causing significant problems in your life. You should evaluate the impact of the Internet on your life and address the problems directly caused by your Internet usage.

Edit: Forgot the link! NetAddiction | Internet Addiction Test

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't have to take a test to know that I spend too much time on it. Most of that time is on here.lol If I have to I'll stop long enough to get chores done or go shopping.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I got 55%.

The issue now is that using the internet is so normal that it's part of our lives, we use it for interaction, we use it for work and everything really. There is no escaping it. I don't think anyone can see someone is addicted to the internet.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I was wrong. I got 61%. Although that is a lot higher than it should be. Some of those questions made me laugh.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I got 49%, which seems pretty low considering I do feel I am addicted to the internet in some way, just not in the way those questions asked. I felt a lot of those questions couldn't really get an idea of my actual relationship with the internet.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
10. How often do you block out disturbing thoughts about your life with soothing thoughts of the Internet?
Soothing thoughts? :lol:

I got 36%. It sounds about right to me. I use the internet a lot, but I have been able to go long periods of time without it. I definitely don't NEED it.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I got 39% which is way lower than I thought I would get. I think they need to change some questions on it to be more accurate.