Internal Alarm Clock?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dDave, Sep 8, 2008.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Either I'm just weird or everybody gets this. I have a bodily alarm clock, how do I know this? Allow me to explain...

I have my actual alarm clock on my shelf set for 6 A.M. and every single morning without fail I will wake up just minutes before the alarm goes off, for instance this morning I woke up at 5:58 A.M., I think it's crazy, it's quite fascinating that the human body will naturally wake up when it gets used to waking up at a certain time.

Does anybody else get anything like this?

2. Exclusive

Exclusive Registered Member

This happens to me everyday. It's weird... I thought that I would just fall asleep and wake up when the alarm is going to go off but i wake up like 2-3 minutes before it and im like WTF

3. General-G

General-G Registered Member

It happens to me sometimes,in school days i get up much earlier than in summer,really..

4. Exclusive

In summer I know that i'm not being forced to get up so I don't even have the alarm clock on and I get up when I feel like it

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Hell no. I have an incredibly wonky sleep schedule

6. Exclusive

That's like my sister. We have to spill water on her and slap her just to wake her over the summer.

7. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I always wake up before my alarm clock.. Some mornings, like this morning I woke up ready for the day. Usually when it happens I attempt to fall back asleep until my alarm goes off.

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

It depends if I was sleepy of not that night. I might be up in the morning simply because I never slept. Or because I stated sleeping at like, 5 pm.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I have a similar problem. I wake up minutes before my alarm and it pisses me the fuck off.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I get the exact same thing. I always wake up exactly 2-3 minutes before my alarm is set to go off. I can see it's dark outside and I always think I've got hours left, but as soon as I start to drift off again my alarm goes off!