Interesting

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by AngelsPeak, Jul 6, 2005.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Well I hope she gets the money. I have her on my list she dont live far from here.

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Debbie, I hope someone grabs this at the end! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

4. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Wishing you bunches of luck! Starting an auction at 15K makes it difficult. Maybe starting smaller with a reserve? Or selling a bunch of stuff in a dutch auction? I'm sure there are eBay people who would love to help but can't give the 15 thousand. Might have to build up that account with smaller auctions.....not sure what but maybe someone here has an idea?

Again GOOD LUCK!

5. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

WOW, I added you to my watch list and lots of good luck with it! I think Nanner is right, might have to start lower and with a reserve. :) God Bless!!

6. debbieboling

debbieboling New Member

Thanks for the support! I went for it all because of the fees. I hope someone takes it at the end.... I have 30 watchers... I'll think about the smaller auction thing, but the fees would eat me up, wouldn't they?

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I don't think the fees are too bad, and you might just be surprised by the # of people willing to give a little!

8. debbieboling

debbieboling New Member

I relisted... you're right. I've had one buyer. In the first 5 minutes.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5596667988

I couldn't break it up because I can't offer the advertising in return to all the different people, therefore it wasn't a valid auction so they took it down. It was all or nothing. Thanks for your help...and encouragement though.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2005