• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Interesting photos around the world (Not by me!)

BlackCat

Registered Member
Hi Hi!! Just wanering around the web (as always) and found these grest pictures I would like to share. Somehow seeing them amazed me... Dont know about you, but enjoy!!

Dabs

Registered Member
Yes, very cool! In the first photo, you can see a tiny ship in the lower right hand area. Well, it's probably a big ole ship, but looks tiny compared to the storm it is fixing to hit.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Good stuff. My favorite is probably the one of the old man and the boy. That, and the one of the Indian woman stowing away on a train, have a deeper element to them than even the most spectacular nature shots.
Yes, very cool! In the first photo, you can see a tiny ship in the lower right hand area. Well, it's probably a big ole ship, but looks tiny compared to the storm it is fixing to hit.
Ha, I didn't notice that at first. Yeah, that's an oil tanker, which gives us an idea of the size of the cloudburst.

This thread gave me the idea to search Google Images for "most breathtaking photographs ever" and I can say that I wasn't disappointed.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Those are some awesome photos...

It's kinda funny but the second to last photo, the one with funnel cloud, is actually my desktop wallpaper at work lol.

Dabs

Registered Member
Those are some awesome photos...

It's kinda funny but the second to last photo, the one with funnel cloud, is actually my desktop wallpaper at work lol.

Even tho funnel clouds, tornadoes, hurricanes and the like are so deadly and dangerous, they really are quite remarkable to look at. And some of the photographs I have seen of them are pretty, which doesn't sound like an appropriate word, but they are breathtakingly beautiful.