• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony interest in games

F

firepunch00

What game captures your interest the most? After you cast a vote write an explanation why. If you cast other write the game and an explanation why.

Game: The Godfather

Why: I always liked the movie. The game has the theme of  san andreas which I like. Also, the game seems interseting because of the mafia.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Re: interset in games

Meh, your poll is limited and there is really no reason to have it. I am closing it. Also, please edit your thread and put INTEREST...you mispelled it 2 times. ;)

S

SOAD2k8

one up'd you and removed it. No sence in having it if it is not in use.

S

shakujou

Digital Devil Saga 2:

The sequel to one of the greatest rpg's I've ever played. That, and the story line is only complete when you combine the two games, hell, you even load the memory from the first game. (Not in the same fashion as dotHack.)