• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

[Interactive] The Greatest Band Ever

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Basically list what you'd give your left nut to see live, or just hear in a jam session together.

Lead Singer - Freddy Mercury [Queen] This man was one of the greatest. Perfect voice, and great writing ability.

Lead Guitar - Stevie Ray Vaughn [Solo] In my opinion, the best player to ever touch a stringed instrument.

Backup Guitar - Kirk Hammett [Metallica] Great soloist, awesome all-around player. Great compliment to SRV.

Rhythm Guitar - Chuck Berry [Solo] One of the most underrated guitar players of all time. I chose him as rhythm because of his speed at chords. Johnny B. Goode for example.

Drums - John Bonnam [Led Zeppelin] If anyone has an argument with this choice, download the song "Moby Dick"... The long version... And tell me that he's not the greatest.

Bass (First choice) - Cliff Burton [Metallica] This was a hard choice, but I had to go with Cliff. It's a shame he was cut down in the prime of his career. We could only imagine what Metallica could have been with him.

Bass (Second choice) - Mark Hoppus [Blink 182] Excellent player, and needs to span out into other types of music.

Piano/Keyboards - Axl Rose [Guns 'N' Roses] I chose him, even though his personality sucks, because he does have great skill on the piano. I only condensed keyboards with this to save some space.