Instruments

Iris

rainbow 11!
What instrument do you play? How long? Do you like it?

Are there any other instruments you'd like to learn how to play?

I'm currently teaching myself how to play the guitar. Not without help, though. I have the book Guitar for Dummies. lol

I love it, I just have the lack of motivation. Plus the thin indents on the tips of my fingers don't help.

I'd love to learn how to play the piano. *Glares at Phoenix, Denise, and Echoes*

I also wouldn't mind picking the clarinet back up, I had so much fun playing that.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I've played the violin for about 6-7 years now. Ever since I quit my private lessons, it's been a lot more enjoyable. Even though I have to ask my director on some things I might not know how to play, it's a lot better when you play for yourself, not for an instructor.

I have a guitar at home. It's missing a string, but I still mess around on it. I don't even know what notes to tune it to, but I got the lowest two to a perfect 5th and the higher three strings to a random chord. I should get it restringed one of these days.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've been playing piano for two and a half months. I took lessons for a few years when I was in elementary school, but that was many years ago and I had forgotten pretty much everything. I've made good progress since I started playing again though.