Instruments that you own

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Smelnick, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I own a recorder, two harmonicas, two kazoos, and a 12string acoustic guitar, that only has 6 strings though. I play them at various different times. Mostly just play the guitar. Use it to make up songs and such. Got it at a garage sale for 30 bucks. It's been awesome so far. But I hope to get a decent acoustic soon. I'd also like to get a bass guitar soon, and a clarinet.

What instruments do you guys own? Any plans to purchase or obtain a new set? How did you get the ones you have? Lets hear it.

2. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Sadly, I have none, unless you count the foam xylophone my son got for his 1st birthday. I plan on getting a piano at some point though, hopefully sooner then later, but it will probably be 3-5 years at the earliest.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I own a guitar, but I failed learning it miserably. I may pick it up someday, but not soon.

4. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I'm not much of a pro myself either. Kinda just learned some chords, and fart around on it. Nothing public. I do play bass at my church though.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I have a bass and an acoustic guitar.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Just a piano.

7. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

Two electric guitars, a squire tele, and an epiphone les pual.

Hopefully I will get a nice acoustic soon. I have been considering a bass as well.

8. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Acoustic guitar, and a drum set.

My main focus WAS on the latter, but now that I have no where to put them, I fear my drumming skills are probably not what they used to be... :sigh:

Going to buy a decent keyboard/synth after the summer.

9. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I own a bassoon, a B flat clarinet, alto saxophone, two trumpets (one a Bach Stradivarius and the other a Yamaha beginner trumpet), a flute, a piano, a Yamaha keyboard (not the very best, but still great nevertheless.), an acoustic guitar, and two violins. (neither of which work. >_<)

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I have two acoustic guitars.