• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Instrumental Versions

Impact

V.I.P.
Anyone here listen to instrumental versions of songs, or even prefer them over originals?

There are actually quite a few instrumental versions of songs I love, but I can only think of two that I prefer over the actual songs. The first being Black Sabbath. Paranoid delux edition comes with instrumental versions of all the songs, and I definitely listen to those more than the actual songs. Especially love this one...

YouTube - Electric Funeral (Instrumental) - Black Sabbath

Then something completely different... Swedish House Mafia instrumental versions are always better than the originals. I can't say I care for the singing versions at all.

YouTube - Swedish House Mafia - Miami 2 Ibiza [Instrumental]
YouTube - Swedish House Mafia - 'One' (Instrumental Version) Official Video (HD)