Instrumental Tunes

Discussion in 'Music' started by Italiano, May 28, 2006.

1. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Does anyone listen to instrumental music, or for those of you who live in the cave of pop and rap, music without any lyrics?

I have a lot of orchestra that I listen to. Most of it is from films and movies like "Pirates of the Caribbean", "The Rock", "Resident Evil" "The Punisher" and so on.

Otherwise one of my favorite instrumental guitarists is Joey Satriani.

Another that I haven't heard as much of is Gary Hoey.

2. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I've 6gb of classical on my comp (for reference, that's maybe a little less than 10% of my music library), and I enjoy classical a lot... I also listen to more modern music without lyrics. I don't think music has to have lyrics to be interesting or enjoyable.

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I listen to a good bit of instumental music. Most of it's game music (rock, orchestral, whatever)

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

The only instrumental stuff I listen to would probably be orchestra songs. and a very limited amount too. I think the only orchestra songs I have are the four seasons and some bach stuff.

5. Midnight

Midnight Guest

Most of my instrumentals consists of classical music. Mozart, Bach and more recent orchestral stuff for movies like Lord of Rings.

I have a few hiphop instrumentals, but I actually have a use for them.

6. Rhoades

Rhoades Guest

The only instrumental I have is Fire on High by ELO

7. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I have an instrumental CD of a CD that originally had lyrics, along with around 100 classical songs, and Apocalyptica. Also I have two CD's by Frank Klepacki, who made the music for all the original Command and Conquer games, which are instrumental.

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

All the time, considering i make instrumentals.

9. Rhoades

Rhoades Guest

Any samples?

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

A lot of movie soundtracks composed by Hans Zimmer (Batman Begins, The Rock), Jeff Danna (Resident Evil Apocalypse), Alan Silvestri (The Mummy Returns), and Klaus Badelt's amazing score for Pirates of the Caribbean are some of my favorites.