Inspirational Story of Nic Vujicic

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
That's amazing to be honest, for someone that has suffered so much and he took life by the horns and said "Hang on, I won't let this get the better of me, I'll do it my way" and would you look at that, he even takes the piss out of himself by being a comedian. And he does all the things he would have done if he had arms and legs. That is true human spirit, for all of those out there that have full functioning body, think again if you want to do something stupid, think of people who would kill to be you and in your position, life is short and every single moment should be enjoyed.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I watched that yesterday, and I have to say that he's pretty impressive. The things that he's able to do without arms or legs is outstanding.

He accepted being that way, a lot people would have a hard time to do that.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I've seen this before and it did make me feel bad for ever complaining. He's an amazing man and I am glad he is so positive and inspiring.

Hissa

Registered Member
Life took away something very important from this man...
But he did not give up.....he was optimistic....
He really knows the meaning of life....

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Wow. That's really inspiring, especially for someone like me who takes everything that I have for granted. I let one minor flaw keep me from being happy, and it makes me even more ashamed of myself knowing that there are people who are a lot worse off than I am, yet they're not letting that prevent them from living happy lives.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I've seen this before, but forgot about it. This is a good reminder. Echoes said it best really. We all have something that could potential withhold us from a great and happy life. This man did not let his disability stand in his way. That is very inspiring.