Inside Scoop

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Don't you just hate it when someone spoils a match, or a new wrestler that makes an appearance that you would of never guessed? I don't mean when something happens on Monday Night Raw and you watch it on Tuesday, but before you watch it someone spoils it for you. I mean when there's an upcoming pay per view, but it's three weeks ahead, and you read spoilers on what the outcome will be? Does that bother you, or you don't mind?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

It doesn't really bother me too much. It is better to watch it not knowing what's gonna happen, but if i hear about something cool happening i'll look forward to watching it all the same. See how it plays out on camera.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

It doesnt bother me that much but I do like being surprised on match outcomes while I watch. I find out all the time about people being hired and what not and when someone shows up when I dont expect it then its really cool becuase the internet has taken over.

I dont read spoilers of Smackdown if Im gonna watch it. Its not a huge deal but slightly annoying.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

So lets say Stone Cold comes back, would you rather know in advance that he's coming back or your more thrilled to watch it live?

I would take live at anytime of the day. I love surprises when it comes to wrestling and I cannot stand reading spoilers of stuff like this. I would still be excited when it did happened if I knew, but I'm ten times for excited when I don't.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

That's why I spoiler tagged the return of Chris Masters...because I didnt know who wanted to know and who didnt want to know

Id much rather be surprised