• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Inside man

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is the new movie from Denzal Washington and Clive Own, it looks so good it's amazing, I am not to sure what the movie is about, but I think Denzel is a cop and Clive Own is a bid guy, if anyone has more details about this movie, and could tell it would be great.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Plot from IMDB

"Inside Man is the story of a tough cop, Detective Frazier (Denzel Washington), who matches withs with a clever bank robber, Dalton (Clive Owen). As the dangerous cat-and-mouse game unfolds, a wild card emerges: Madaline (Jodie Foster), a power broker with a hidden agenda, who injects even more instability into an already volatile situation."

Yeah, not a great plot summary lol. I'm not a huge Denzel Washington fan though.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Washington is a good actor, I am just tired of seeing him in roles such as a police officer, or working for some other type of agency. He seems to take to many roles like that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love when he plays a cop it's so good, like Trainning Day was a great movie, and also Sephy thanks for the summary it really helped me because now I know way more about this movie then before, it looks really good.

F

firepunch00

I've been dieing to see this movie since I saw the preview in the theatre when I was watching King Kong.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It looks alright, like I said before, I am tired of seeing him in a cop or cop oriented role.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just seen it this weekend and it was pretty good, it was really weird and strange for some part, and this is kinda hard to believe but there was a lot of comedy, but what do you expect Spike Lee directed the movie that's why it was strnge.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Spike Lee, lmao that reminds me of the Family Guy episode where Peter makes a remark about white people's dialogue in a Spike Lee movie, then it showed a scene from a movie and the white guy was just growling and hissing.

Italiano

Film Elitist
I saw it already, and trust me, it's a lot better than just another cop orientated movie.

Consider that and 16 blocks. That didn't look too bad either.