Inside Edition called Me

teena

Registered Member
Hello Everyone
Well I just got off the phone with Inside Edition and they want to do a interview with me. That is so cool, Im very excited and just wanted to let everyone know! I will let you know what day they want to come and the date they will air it! Talk to yall later
Teena

Nanner

Registered Member
And don't forget to mention "AuctionSightings.com" at least 40 or 50 times! :D

<I'm such a suck up> :lol:

Good luck and have fun!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
teena said:
Hello Everyone
Well I just got off the phone with Inside Edition and they want to do a interview with me. That is so cool, Im very excited and just wanted to let everyone know! I will let you know what day they want to come and the date they will air it! Talk to yall later
Teena

:-o
Oh My GOSH!! That is SO great! I tell you it's ALMOST as exciting for you as it would be for me!!! LOL I am happy for you! Knock Em Out!!

teena

Registered Member
Thank you everyone! Im really shocked that they called, I just wonder how someone in New York hear about my auction? Thanks again everyone :)
Teena

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Teena, Just curious...I took a look at your roof auction and it's all fresh...is this a new go 'round or did they cancell you and make you start over? :eek:oh:

teena

Registered Member
Hello
First Thank you all who wish me well!
Yes I did cancel the auction and relist it I had forgot to add some things to it and couldnt do that so I restarted it. Thanks again
Teena