• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Insert random posters name here

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry, just trying to be cool like the rest of you all who decide to make pointless threads with posters names as the title but with nothing significant to say in the body of the thread.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Sorry, just trying to be cool like the rest of you all who decide to make pointless threads with posters names as the title but with nothing significant to say in the body of the thread.
Did you make this thread in hopes that someone would create a thread just for you, so that you and Bex may discuss the colors and pattern of your socks... and/or other weird shit you two talk about?

(And on that note, who the hell talks about socks? Weirdos.)

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did you make this thread in hopes that someone would create a thread just for you, so that you and Bex may discuss the colors and pattern of your socks... and/or other weird shit you two talk about?

(And on that note, who the hell talks about socks? Weirdos.)
it was to mock but i'd love to discuss socks too

and this quote means I'll stab you in the FACE
what is your instrument of choice?

Someone's getting a kick in the balls next weekend.
i'll remember to wear a cup then