[Insert Lame Title Here]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tekkei, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Tekkei

Tekkei Registered Member

I don't like intros. Just get to know me by my posts, yeah? It's easier that way.

But I'll tell you this: I like anime, games, reading, writing, and most other dorky/geeky things that you'd expect out of someone who spends their free time on internet forums talking with complete strangers.

P.S: I'm not a newbie to forums, so don't treat me like one, please. I've been going to forums for three years, and I have held staff positions at three of said forums, (from mod to co-admin) so I'd appreciate if people didn't post things like, "if you need any help, PM me" and crap like that. I know my way around.

And no, I honestly wasn't trying to brag. (If you ask me it's nothing to brag about anyway, just proves I have no life.)

Anyway, yeah, that's my intro. Crappy, but I never said I was good at them, so whatever. See ya around, if I stick around.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Ohhh Anime. Nice. We've got a decent sized anime crowd here that you'll be welcomed by in no time. How'd you find us?

And don't worry about the "lame intro title". Is it even possible to have an awesome intro title? I think not. It's just a part of life we all have to grin and bear I guess.

You like talking to complete strangers online? I'm pretty sure NOBODY here will relate to that lol! :laugh:

Seems like you know what you are doing forum-wise so as requested I won't include my "feel free to ask questions" part of my typical welcome post. :D

You'll fit right in here. Welcome! :)

3. Tekkei

Tekkei Registered Member

Well, I went searching for other forums to join, so I decided to search for something general rather than my usual anime/gaming forum, since I was kind of tired of the same old things. I searched "general forum" in google, and this was the first thing that popped up after the WoW forum.

Well, I consider anyone I don't know in real life a stranger, even if I've known them for years. XD

4. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Welcome to GF! I'll be seeing you in the anime section.

5. Tekkei

Tekkei Registered Member

No doubt. I'll probably be spending most of my time there.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well you'll find games and anime here but plenty of other things too. We're super laid back so feel free to be yourself and chill basically. Lots of cool people here.

7. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

welcome to GF, you never run out of stuff to do around here.

it's lots of fun around here.

8. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

Hey,
    Welcome to the forum, sit back and eat some popcorn
    Follow the rules and its nice to meet you :D

9. Tekkei

Tekkei Registered Member

Me? Break the rules? Nevar.

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Good. I have a feeling you're going to fit in perfectly with us. We've been hoping for more people to get the gaming and anime sections a little more active.

Did you find us through Google?