• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

~Input on video needed~

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all..As some of you know I have been playing around with windows movie maker.
And as some of you know i'm a huge Dr Who fan..So I thought I would have some fun and make a tribute video to the shops first season.
So take a peek and tell me what you think..

Oh yeah this vid is still a rough edit..I put it up on UTube to get some feed back.
So with that said...Sit back...Relax..........And enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy8MYlmCktQ

Hope you liked it.....Thanks for watching.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to admit I have never watched anything Dr. Who... but that does look pretty cool. You did a good job of getting the music synched up to the clips you used. What is all this from though? And the music in the background sounds like a variation of Rock and Roll Part 2. :)

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi...This is a bunch of clips from Dr Who's first season
U.S release season 1 & 2.
Set to the music of "Doctorin'the TARDIS" by the Time Lords.

It actually reached Number One in the UK charts in 1988. I'm not kidding! :-o :nod: :lol:

I still need to clean it up a bit, But i'm waiting for some more feedback...

Thanks for checking out my vid...

BTW I'm working on a Foamy vid next...:D