Inherited Conditions/Predispositions

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Kazmarov, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

What conditions do you have or are more likely to have because of your genetics and heredity?

High blood pressure, high cholesterol, clinical depression, and general anxiety disorder.

2. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

Depression, low iron count, high cholesterol, and nearsighted.

3. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

high cholesterol, arthritis, hip asymmetry, sleep apnea, and an immune disorder.

Oh i thought we were doing what we already have.. oops..

Well.. I am set up for just about everything.

Cancer, diabetes, depression, alzheimers, heart failure, and so many others.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Cancer, Alzheimer's, hypercholesterolemia, hypertension, nearsightedness, arthritis, heart problems, thyroid problems, migraines, GI problems and crooked teeth. There's probably a few more I'm forgetting but that's just in my parents and grandparents that I know of.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Cancer

Three of my four grandparents died of cancer.
    Three of my dad's siblings died of cancer. Two others have it at present but are still living.

6. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

Heart Problems, Depression, anxiety disorder

7. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

High cholesterol, high blood pressure, anxiety, depression, alcoholism, near-sightedness, and migraines.

8. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Rape, pillage, and plunder. Other than that, nothing runs in my family except alzheimers.

9. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

An addictive personality, depression, suicidal tendancies, and whatever runs in my dad's side. I don't even know much about him, let alone his medical history. Oh, and I have some things that don't run in my family. Near sightedness, really bad teeth, and for some reason parts of my teeth look like they've been bleached while other parts look like they're gold.

10. SteveIgnorant

SteveIgnorant Registered Member

I have..
    -Schizophrenia
    -Depression
    -Bi-polar
    -Diabetes
    -Brain cancer
    -Substance addiction