Inheritance Cycle?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I'm sure that all of you who have read Eragon and Eldest are excited for the trilogy to end soon, but as of today the author Christopher Paolini has announced that the third book will not be ending the series, he said that there was too much to pack into one book, so now he has officially announced that there is going to be a fourth book after the third one. The third book is dated to come out September 23, 2008, it's a long wait but it's probably going to be worth it.

Anyone looking forward to the third book?

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
It has taken him a lot longer to get this book done than the others, I hope he can speed up the process a bit by releasing it in two instead of one

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
That would be a good idea, I am reading it again right now and there are so many things that I forgot about, hopefully the third book will be just as good.

FaKeD

Registered Member
I don't remember anything of the story... =/

Doesn't Eragon fight against Murtagh or something like that? XD

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
If you don't want to ruin the plot for the entire book then do not read the spoiler

Eragon and Murtagh fight way at the end of Eldest, I mean like the last 10 pages.
Do not wreck the plot for people who have not read the book.

Last edited:

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
It's ok

I have big hopes for the third book because the first 2 have been so good,

I'm not sure about one thing though...

Warning:DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST 2 BOOKS

Does anybody know how he get's another rider sword, because I know that he cannot do it with a regular sword, I think that he gets Broms old sword but I'm not sure