Infirmary Blues

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by InfirmaryBlues, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Hi, just joined of course. I'm a 22 year old private college student in rural central Illinois(United States for those of you that don't know). My interests range from video games to economics, philosophy, and politics. This seems to be fairly common here. Many of the threads I've seen so far have been pretty interesting. I plan on participating actively.

2. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Welcome to Fusion... you sound like you're exactly the sort of person we're looking for here, and you've even got the desire to be active going for you... usually I have to tell people that, but I'll instead just hope that you follow through with your plan.

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

U already got 9 posts so I hope u will be active. U basically almost got the general interest of everyone here so I do hope that u make some new friends. The name's Kyo by the way, Slayer of the forums, I don't take kindly to idiot noobs, but once u get to know me I am a very nice person just ask anyone on here^^;

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and I am probably the one that recruited you to these forums, and so far, it seems like your going to be a good member. I've seen a couple of your post in the mature discussion, and I've been impress. Keep up the good work, and enjoy yourself.

5. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Welcome to Fusion Central. I'm sure I'll be seeing you in the mature discussion and advice sections.

Hoosier.