• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Industrial Collapse

X

Xero.Shab

Well I've been getting alot of people saying that they didnt like the two archs that are in my signiture. Now that I look at it, i dont really like them all that much either. Well here is the original picture that i made to get my sig. Please rate 1-10, 10 being the best, and give reasons please.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3807/wp1ed.jpg

Blur

iPimp
text should go...and its overall decent. eye candy but not much in the way of unique. id say...6/10. pretty though :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like it Xero. I give it an 8/10. Keep up the good work.

X

Xero.Shab

____BLuR____ said:
text should go...and its overall decent. eye candy but not much in the way of unique. id say...6/10. pretty though :)
im still stuck in the year 2003 :-[

Blur

iPimp
yea man lol. thats when i stopped so sometimes my shit looks like that...no worries

B

Bio248

dude thats nice, like its been said, text is no good. needs a little more whoring in there though. good overall. renders own the world, 8/10.