• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Indulgence

Saffy

Registered Member
The Waste of money thread got me thinking about this:)

How do you indulge yourself? what kind of things do you treat as luxuries? what do you feel its worth paying that little extra for?

I like a glass of wine and though i normally go for cheapish, ther are one or two i liek enough to treat myself to once in a while even though they are more expensive. I also always buy Gordons Gin at least if not a better one, but never the supermarket own make as i can tell the difference, Still on the drinking theme:lol: i like to drink out of a nice glass, so i usually ahve a really nice wine glas and i drink my G&T out of a Royal Dalton crystal glass... yes i have smashed or chipped a couple but hey they are for drinking out of not sitting in a cabinet:D

Another indulgence i have is my bath and shower products.. i love really nice shower gels and bath bubbles etc and will pay extra for them. I love to lie in a bubble bath with lovely smells and bubbles ,, cheapy bubbles just will not do!:shake::lol:

Sometimes the cheaper make is no different really, but sometimes you really do just get what you pay for.:D
------
oh well.... guess no one's interested then:hang::duh::melodramatic::suicide:

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
You only posted this 30 minutes ago Saffy! Like life, GF is a marathon, not a sprint!! :lol:

I would say I indulge in two things. My hair being the first! I go to the most expensive salon in my region and buy the most expensive salon products. Some products I even import from the States and UK.

the second has to be my wine! My red red wine! Although I have no problem rocking my cheap wine from time to time, I will indulge myself in getting a selected wine with a higher tag. SA has great wine and the best wines are exported, so I buy these from the wine farms directly by the dozen as well. My wine makes life worth living! :lol:

Saffy

Registered Member
You only posted this 30 minutes ago Saffy! Like life, GF is a marathon, not a sprint!! :lol:

I would say I indulge in two things. My hair being the first! I go to the most expensive salon in my region and buy the most expensive salon products. Some products I even import from the States and UK.

the second has to be my wine! My red red wine! Although I have no problem rocking my cheap wine from time to time, I will indulge myself in getting a selected wine with a higher tag. SA has great wine and the best wines are exported, so I buy these from the wine farms directly by the dozen as well. My wine makes life worth living! :lol:
:lol:nooo i posted it hours ago! I just came back and posted again but it just adds it to my original post:rolleyes::lol:

ahhh a girl after my own heart,, red wine drinker:D i have a glass with me right now (Its 7.40pm here btw) Its Cabernet Sauvignon, but i usually like Shiraz the best:nod:
However,, i hate going to the hairdressers... i have always left it too long when i eventually go:rolleyes:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Coffee. I've only recently become pretty picky about the kind I drink. I used to just buy whatever and suffer through it. I drink it black and have learned to appreciate the good stuff.:nod:

Also, my shirts. I hate cheaply made ones that fall apart or fade after a couple of washes.

Saffy

Registered Member
Coffee. I've only recently become pretty picky about the kind I drink. I used to just buy whatever and suffer through it. I drink it black and have learned to appreciate the good stuff.:nod:

Also, my shirts. I hate cheaply made ones that fall apart or fade after a couple of washes.
oh i never buy cheap coffee;) i also drink it black:nod:

Juan_Pablo

Registered Member

That's why you should have a small collection of plain white Ts to wear and wash whenever.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
That's why you should have a small collection of plain white Ts to wear and wash whenever.
I own a total of 4 t-shirts, and that's really only to sleep in (except for one). I don't really care for them.