~Indoor Surfing Videos~

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey at least that would be a nice way to get the form down without having to catch wave after wave after each fall. I wouldn't consider that surfing either.

Maybe surfing school at most but it's not surfing until the training wheels come off! :)

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I wouldn't call it surfing either. There is no variation in the way the wave moves. I think the wave variation is what makes surfing surfing.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya...

Well I got to try this a couple of time and I have to say....I don't like it.

It's nothing like surfing..Nothing what so ever!

It's like longboarding down a wickedly steep hill barefoot with a sprinkler going off in your face followed up by a high speed enema/tumble, you get dejected out a shoot that is too short, so you get turf burn on your back or ass.
That isn't even close to surfing..You don't even get to ride the best part of the wave...And did I mention that the boards are 46 inches long...I don't know about you but the last time i checked my board was a 7ft tall. Kids boards aren't even that short..

So all in all I would say it's fun on a cruise but i wouldn't pay to do it when the waves are free.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
It looks like it's a lot of fun, and the best part is that there aren't any risks of sharks, I'm too paranoid to try surfing on the ocean because I have heard way too many stories about sharks.