• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Individual Rights Foundation

shelgarr

Registered Member
My nano-Ipod broke so I listened to talk radio yesterday during my workout. A show host held an interview with David Horowitz. He interested me a lot, so I've been reading up on him all morning. Amongst the many arms of the David Horowitz Freedom Center is the Individual Rights Foundation ("nationally-recognized public interest organization that has litigated high-profile conservative and libertarian public interest cases with a proven track record"). Take a look at some of the cases.

I'm very encouraged to know these types of movements have risen up.

The Individual Rights Foundation

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
It's not really a movement so much as David Horowitz spreading himself around more- this is what he does. I took one look at the "Freedom" Center's website, and it said that the Palestinians are spreading an "Infidata" bringing it to the U.S. I'm appalled.

shelgarr

Registered Member
It's a jihad watch, and somewhat justified given their current philosophy against the US.

Look at the IRF....it's more stateside. What is your opinion on some of those causes?

ssvs04

Registered Member
Nice site. Jihad watch is a lot like Atlas Shrugs which is a fantastic site exposing the radicals.