• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Indie Wrestling Shows

thealigator

Registered Member
Over the nxt two weekends I am going to see two Indie wrestling shows. I am going to see the London based promotion "Progress Wrestling" who I have never seen live but have seen internet based shows of in the last year, I am also going to see the Scotland based promotion "Insane Championship Wrestling" which I have seen three times in the past.

Both have very good reputations in the UK. Progress is known for being a very old school wrestling type promotion and I am hoping that Jimmy Havoc will be there, ICW is more of a fun organisation but is also quite serious, it has people like Grado who has wrestled for TNA and also former WWE Star Drew Galloway.

The UK wrestling scene seems to be very much aive wright now with Progress, ICW, PCW and many more to the extent where even the BBC made a documantory about ICW. I am intending to see more shows this year and Progress are due to return multiple times this year.

Do you go to many Indie shows? Do you enjoy them and if so why? Are you put off by indie's?