Indians love the great Khali

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Heres a few posts from my other forum. I found them quite interesting so I thought I'd put them here

Ponting 14 said:
I hope Khali gets released soon. He's crap.
WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
Khali is not Crap:rolleyes:
King Pietersen said:
Yes he is. Khali's one of the worst wrestlers I've ever seen main event a PPV, and shows the pure dire straights that WWE is in atm. He's got no moves, and relies on his pure size to wow crowds. He's probably the worst wrestler currently working on one of the main shows atm, he's rubbish, almost as over-rated as Batista.
WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
I got it, You are rubbish just like your posts :rolleyes:
I was quite surprised to see WORLD CHAMPIONS( Indian Member) take so much offence and flame KP. Especially when its Khali we are talking about who facing facts, is very talentless.

So yeah. I thought it would be interesting to get your thoughts on it

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Khali is not really there to wrestle, he's just a main attraction. Everyone knew when he first got signed by the WWE that he wasn't going to be a great wrestler, and a good speaker on the microphone.

Also like Millz mentioned, he's idolized in India, almost everyone knows who he is.

Ponting 14 is just trolling to get a reaction. Even though I'm not a fan of The Great Khali, I would probably defend him too if somebody like Ponting 14 was here. And I'm from America, and white.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ponting 14 is just trolling to get a reaction. Even though I'm not a fan of The Great Khali, I would probably defend him too if somebody like Ponting 14 was here. And I'm from America, and white.
Yeah he probably is because he probably knows that person is Indian and he's baiting him on.

Do I think Khali should be released? Yes. But you have to give reasons...not just say stupid stuff like that.