• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Incubus

Impact

V.I.P.
Incubus are an alternative rock band formed in 1991 and are mostly known for their hits Drive, Wish You Were Here, Love Hurts and Anna Molly

Discography

Fungus Amongus (1995)

S.C.I.E.N.C.E (1997)

Make Yourself (1999)

Morning View (2001)

A Crow Left of the Murder... (2004)

Light Grenades (2006)

My favourite songs from Incubus are Love Hurts, Talk Shows On Mute and Megalomaniac but I like pretty much everything i've heard from them.

They have a new album titled If Not Now, When? due for release July 12th. Adolescents is the first single from that album.

So, any other Incubus fans here?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I own Make Yourself and Morning View and love both of those CD's.

I haven't heard much of their newer stuff so I can't say which I prefer but I quite enjoy the band. My brother and sister saw them live a few years back.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I'm totally obsessed with Drive. It's my favorite song from them!!!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I heard there best of on vinyl about two months ago and that was actually the first time I gave them a listen. I actually like them a lot now, Lauren suggested me a few songs a while back, and I loved them and added them to my IPOD.

My favorites are:

I miss you and Drive.

I still have to listen more of their stuff.

Impact

V.I.P.