• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo 64 Incredible starfox 64 videos (2570 kills)

dDave

V.I.P.
I was looking for an impressive run on a game on youtube and found this.

To me this seems like the most insane thing ever, and I have spend a considerable amount of time playing this game.

This guy gets 2570 kills in the whole game if you have played the game before you know just how impossible that is. (or how impossible it seems to be {My personal best is 1900})

I definitely think that the area 6 video is the most impressive

Here are the links to the last 3 levels that he played

macbeth train station (it starts out on the level before but it moves on)
YouTube - Starfox 64 - Total Hits Compiliation (Part 1- Macbeth)

Area 6
YouTube - Starfox 64 - Total Hits Compiliation (Part 2- Area 6)

Venom II
YouTube - Starfox 64 - Total Hits Compiliation (Part 3- Venom II)

I don't know what everyone else thinks about this but it's super impressive to me.

I used to think that I was incredible at the game (I got 1900 as compared to his 2570) apparently not.

The path that he tooks is different from mine.

I always take this path
-Corneria
-meteo
-katina
-sector X
-macbeth
-area 6
-venom 2

he took this path
-corneria
-sector Y
-aquas
-zoness
-macbeth
-area 6
-venom 2

Anybody else think that this is impressive?

micfranklin

Eviscerator
dDave said:
I always take this path
-Corneria
-meteo
-katina
-sector X
-macbeth
-area 6
-venom 2
I often take that same path but the most I've been able to get is near 1600. I think because in Area 6 you have to bomb all those space mines in the beginning and all those fighters in Sector X.

dDave

V.I.P.
I often take that same path but the most I've been able to get is near 1600. I think because in Area 6 you have to bomb all those space mines in the beginning and all those fighters in Sector X.
nah that's a small part of it but most of it is in bonus hits by using a charge shot and hitting more than 1 enemy then you get a bonus for how many extra enemies you hit, it's kinda cool, but yeah bombing the enemies does help a lot in sector x and area 6, you can tell that this guy is a superior player.

CBNJ

Registered Member
He is crazy. How can you possibly get so good at a game? I was one of the people who could hardly get through this game, yet alone do anything close to this.

dDave

V.I.P.
I like the way how he can do just as well with a single laser he is certainly better than anyone that I've ever heard of.

If you are paying attention to the video then you will notice that at the checkpoint in each level he restarts there.