• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Awesome Incredible Robin Williams Time-Lapse Commemorative Drawing

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
21 year old Heather Rooney recently commemorated the late Robin Williams through a very specialized type of art: Photo-realism using Prismacolor colored pencils. Her work has included a number of major celebrities including Lebron James, Michael Jackson, and dozens of others. She features her art on her YouTube channel, which has over 500,000 subscribers.

[h3]Watch her draw Robin Williams below[/h3]

If you don't watch another video today, make sure you watch this one. 30+ hours of raw talent compressed down to under 5 minutes. By 40 seconds in, you'll be hooked.

Drawing Robin Williams - YouTube
[subtext]Via Heather Rooney[/subtext]
[articlead]
[h3]A few other amazing time-lapse drawings from Heather Rooney[/h3]

Katy Perry:

Drawing Katy Perry - YouTube

Michael Jackson:

Drawing Michael Jackson - YouTube

Follow Heather on Facebook and on YouTube for more videos like this.

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
Just plain incredible. How some people are able to draw something with such a high level of realism is beyond me. It's amazing to look at something that someone drew and keep having to remind yourself that it's not a photograph.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was exceptional, it looked so real, wish I could draw like that.

I can draw stick people.lol